Tuesday 20 January 2009

New Beads & Frogsongs Starburst Tutorial



LinkHere are the beads that I showed a picture of in a big pile sorted into sets. The bottom left set are made using Frogsong's Starburst And Nebula Style Beads Tutorial - I really like them but am aware that now when I make a bead straight from a tutorial I feel its not really "me" - a good thing I guess as it means I may just be starting to develop my own style (pink, dots & pansies by the looks of it)? Its a great tutorial though and this is only one of many beads it shows you how to make!

Over on Frit Happens there is a thread where we share our first and our last beads we made. Its to see how far we have come - and looking at the progress of Artists in the UK is really inspiring! I thought I'd show you my first few beads - hopefully in the two years or so I have been doing this I have come on a bit too!




2 comments:

Alison Reid said...

I love them Emma!! May have to persuade you to part with some. Keeping them to yourself and bringing them out to play with every now and again is not healthy!!! ali :)

The Little Bead Shop said...

I'm gearing myself up for selling them all lol. Thanks :D