Saturday 3 January 2009

Introducing Linda Lawrence

I was browsing my flicker pics and was so blown away with these beautiful hearts from my contact Linda Lawrence that I just had to share her work with you! I have been drooling over her work on her web site www.lindasbellabeads.com am working my way through her blog which is full of great ideas - for example she has a list of bead making challenges for each month : January being to make beads only from white and clear and February being Hearts of course!! Her bright and cheerful work has brightened my day!

Have you discovered any inspiring artists recently?

2 comments:

angelinabeadalina said...

Linda's blog is a terrific read and drool-over-cool-glass spot! Nice feature!

Rebecca Crabtree said...

Lovely work. Off for a read now! Thanks Emma