Sunday 11 January 2009

Bronze Clay Cuff


With a BronzClay workshop coming up I have been working with the bronze again. I thought it would be nice to encourage larger pieces to be made - which is for me the real joy of the bronzclay - you can open a packet think big! This Cuff is not yet fired - or even fully finished, but I thought I'd share it anyway. I hope to fire it on Tuesday - but it means a day off my torch so we shall see. If it works and looks good finished then I can see me making more of these :)

7 comments:

Julie Haveland Beer said...

Emma, that bronze cuff bracelet looks fantastic - cannot wait to see it fired!!

Sabine Little said...

Oooh, look at you!!!! A bangle was stupidly the first thing I tried to do with bronzclay - it flopped all over the place, lol. The clay is now dry, and I'll need to reconstitute it at some point!! This looks gorgeous......is it fired yet?

Becky said...

Hey Emma, I just saw your beads on here - http://autonomousartisans.blogspot.com/2009/01/tweetingly-good.html

:o)

Love the cuff

The Little Bead Shop said...

Fame at last :) Becky lol

THanks for the kind words about the cuff girls - its in the kiln right now - hope it survives firing :D

Watch this space ....

Alison Reid said...

Hi Emma, looks great, I might pop in on Friday so would be great to see it in the flesh if you are around! Hope you liked my bracelet/your beads on autonomousartisans! Ali x

The Little Bead Shop said...

Loved it Ali - blogged about it :D I should be in on Fri - all being well. You can stroke my cuff :D x

Gemheaven said...

Can't wait to see it finished :)