Tuesday 6 January 2009

Happy Days!!

I'm very very happy today as for the first time in weeks I can get back on my torch. The holidays have been wonderful and I have enjoyed spending time with my family immensely but my fingers are desperate to create!! For the past two nights I have struggled to get to sleep as I have had so many ideas buzzing about my head - Class Ideas, Designs for my Masters, New Projects .....I honestly dont know what to work on first! But for today anyway - its torch time! So hopefully I'll have some lovely new beads to share with you tomorrow! Is anyone else as happy as me to get back to their routine ?

6 comments:

Rebecca Crabtree said...

ME ME ME ME ME ME!!! Like you I've loved having time with my little girl and family, but so glad to get back to normal. The downside is that I'm back in work, but I'm focusing on Friday which is my at home, child free day so hopefully lots of creativity! xx

Jennifer Cameron said...

I can hardly wait to see what comes out of all those buzzing ideas causing so much loss of sleep.

The Little Bead Shop said...

:) Glad to get back to normality Becci? lol Me too!

If I could start actually working on any of my ideas it would be great...still there is always today! By the way Jennifer I just love your beads! Fancy doing a tutorial ? :)

Jennifer Cameron said...

Thanks so much! A tutorial? Of what? I don't think I have anything tutorial worthy...

The Little Bead Shop said...

Your beads !!! They are SO worthy :) I'd buy it for sure x

Lynne Glazzard said...

Hey there, wish I was making rather than doing paperwork! Joy has been to a bead class with Laura Sparling and wants to email a pic to you - but we don't have an email address and I said I always keep in touch through blog or facebook.

Can you email her?
xx