Saturday 22 August 2009

In the Magazines this month .....



This month you can find two of my lampwork tutorials in Making Jewelery and Beads & Beyond. In Making Jewelery the project talks you through how to make a beautiful bead with real gold. Its one of the smaller pictures on the cover - the first on the bottom left...

And in Beads & Beyond there is a tutorial that will allow you to practice your stringer control without the need to be perfect - handy seeing as stringer control can be so hard!

In addition this morning browsing the web sites I found my Lampwork Bead Ring tutorial that appeared in Making Jewellery Issue 4 is now on the Magazines Web site - as are my beads - look at the Readers Gallery!! You'll also find excellent tutorials from my friends and fellow Art Clay Silver Instructors Lesley Messam and Tracey Spurgin.

AND dont forget about "Bead" magazine which is still available and contains my Silver Shell Charm Bracelet tutorial! Great for the last weeks of summer!

3 comments:

Eve Smith said...

Love your projects, you seem to be popping up in all the mags, did you like my necklace on the front page of beads and beyond? was well pleased as it was my first project,

Jewel Divas Style said...

Congrats on being in so many mags. I've only been in one and am now scouring the Aussie mags for more opportunities to show my jewellery off.

The Little Bead Shop said...

Thanks you two!

Eve - massive congratulations on getting the cover! it looks great too! You must be so chuffed!