Sunday 9 November 2008

This and That

LinkThis and That

1. New Silver Core, 2. More Pansies, 3. Organics4. Not available

I was desperate to come and give you all the news from my lesson, but a photo says more than a 1000 words, well - a photo of the beads I made at the lesson will anyway - so we'll just have to wait until I get my them some time next week! Lets just say for now though that I had a great time!

Until I get my new beadies I thought I'd share with you a bit of this and that. First up is my newest and second Silver Core. I think this is an imprvoment on the first more rounded core and yet some people at my silver smithing class preferred my first attempt. Second is some more Pansy Beads with 5 petals this time rather than 3 in my last sets. These are not so dark in real life - I like them so much they may be keepers. Next up is a set of my recent organics. They are a mix of silvered ivory and my beads that feature on the Creation Is Messy Web site. I tried to ban myself from making them - but I cant help myself. And lastly is the beautiful necklace that Lynda Cheney made from the set of Beads I gave her. She has paired them with some stunning pure silver beads (that she made) and a lovely Byzantine Chain. This photo does not do this piece justice, but was the best I could do!

No comments: