Thursday 30 October 2008

Brilliant New Calender



I really am liking the postman at the moment, as I've just received my copy of this beautiful calendar. Available from Holly Gage's web site this publication is a must for Metal Clay fans! Its jam packed of eye candy from some of todays most innovative metal clay artists. Evey page just has you drooling!! There are also details of many competition deadlines - hopefully some will be international Competitions so us in the UK can join in the fun!

Holly's web site is worth a visit in its own right, check it out here.

2 comments:

Janine - Pretty Vintage Tea Party said...

I shall be taking a look! The design on the front looks amazing enough!!!

The Little Bead Shop said...

Its amazing. I think she only has limited copies if you want to buy one :)