Monday 27 July 2009

My work in the Magazines this month....


Just a quick shout to tell you where you can find my tutorials this month. As I've already blogged about you can see my tutorial on how to make my "retro" lentil Beads in Augusts edition of "Beads & Beyond" - you can see my beads on the cover above in the little picture - far right.


I have an precious metal clay tutorial in Issue 17 of "Bead" - a sea shell and freshwater pearl charm bracelet. I never tire of making bracelets like these. There is something so nice and tactile about them! Finally you can find another Lampwork Tutorial in the Lampwork Supplement of Issue 5 - "Making Jewellery". The tutorial gives the recipe for these beads on the cover and introduces you to the special glass by Double Helix. I'm delighted to make the cover of the supplement only a month after gracing the main magazines front page!


And finally I have to tell you that I'm really chuffed to make an appearance in the American Publications "Art Jewelry" & "Bead & Button" - even if it is only because my jewellery features in the latest advertising campaign for Art CLay World USA :)

6 comments:

carrie chagri said...

wow what a busy lady you've been and becoming more and more famous everytime your blogging.
VERY impressive

The Little Bead Shop said...

lmao. No Not Famous at all :) Its nice to see my work in the Magazines though!

Emma :)

Eve Smith said...

well done emma, it's because your beads are just gorgeous as is your silver clay, keep up the great work,

Nicola said...

Whooop and to think we can say "Oh yes we KNOW her" :)
Well done on all the published articles!
Nicola x

Vickie Hallmark said...

Congratulations! Publications are so much work, but clearly you've mastered them.

The Little Bead Shop said...

Thanks for the kind words everyone :) Hope nobody gets sick of me lol!


EMma xx