Wednesday 8 April 2009

My beads on CIM Website


Well, it is turning out to be a good week, (but I'm a little scared to say so in case something goes wrong!) I just got an e-mail from Kathy Seamunds of Creation is Messy. These "Ruby Jewel" Beads of mine feature a lot of her Cranberry Pink glass. She liked my beads so much that they now have a place on the Cranberry Pink Bead Gallery!! Honestly - there is hardly a bead that I make these days that does not have some Cranberry Pink in it! I think its the most beautiful colour! Check out the whole range of Creation is Messy Glass here.

6 comments:

Saffie said...

mmmm...they are scrummy, must get my cranberry out again!!!

Jenn said...

Congratulations, Emma! I love those beads...isn't the CiM site fabulous? I love how responsive Kathy is to artist requests. I have two of my pieces on the CiM site as well. I'll be blogging about those later...

Rebecca Crabtree said...

Fantastic Emma, that's great. Becci xx

SCARY said...

rarely see something like this ... wonderful!!

Nicola said...

They are absolutely gorgeous!

The Little Bead Shop said...

WOW!! Thanks guys! Really nice comments for my beads :) Thank you

Emma xx