Saturday 11 April 2009

Art Nouveau Inspiration & New Beads



For the first time REALLY I have found that I am fascinated by architecture. I've been looking online at images that come up when you google "Art Nouveau" . The more images I see the more images I see the more fascinated I become. Here are a couple of my fav pics so far! Its making me want to travel to see these amazing places with my own eyes!

And here is a sneak peak at my new beads - they are cleaned - just not photographed yet. These should be up on the main web shop by the end of the weekend - I hope :) Happy Easter!! x

2 comments:

Unknown said...

so cute
:)

Saffie said...

Mmm scrummy beads and I have seen them IRL too as well now!!! I hope your eye is better, soo fab to finally meet you and thanks for your advice! I hope you had a good journey home
Sam xx