Sunday 1 February 2009

I won a Kreativ Award!!


It took me a while to see the post from Saffie's Blog to tell me that she has awarded me with a Kreativ Award!! I'm really chuffed, thanks Saffie! Now I have to nominate five Blogs that inspire me as well as link back to the Blog that awarded me. So - here goes......
1 - Touch of Glass Designs. This blog by Lisa Atchison is full of the most beautiful organinc beads!
2 - Such & Such. A blog by Lora Hart - inspiring metal clay work and regular eye candy.
3 - Ali Bali Jewellery - by the talented Alison. Regularly updated and gorgeous Blog!
4 - Silver With Lesley - Gorgeous Metal Clay Jewellery and innovative design!
5 - The Glass Slipper - last but by no means least the fantastic Blog By Sarah Hornick. Thought provoking and inspirational!

4 comments:

Alison Reid said...

Just back after 5 hours number crunching in the ofice!! You've cheered me up!! Thank you.... alison x

The Little Bead Shop said...

you deserve it :D xx

Lisa Atchison - Touch of Glass Designs said...

Thank you so much Emma for the nice mention and nomination! I really appreciate it!! I peeked at your blog and your beads and art clay creations are most beautiful! Thanks again, Lisa

lesley messam said...

Hi Emma thank you soooooo much for the mention. Its made my day.

Thanks X