Saturday, 12 December 2009

Hattie Sanderson Master CLasses


Its taken me a while to get around to blogging but last weekend was just great!! THREE packed days of classes from the wonderfully talented Hattie Sanderson. My poor head took a week just to switch off from all the new design ideas I had in my head! I’ve yet to photograph my own work – but meanwhile I can show you a finished ring by Lesley Messam (above) and Helen Chalmers, featuring one of my very own beads :) (Below).




Hattie will be back with Art Clay Scotland next June - details will be up on our main web site asap!

3 comments:

Vickie Hallmark said...

Nice rings! You've got me wondering if there's room in her class near me.

The Little Bead Shop Studio Blog said...

Oh, if there is room I'd go! I picked up so much from Hattie, my head was buzzing for days after :)

She is back over for us in June next year! Cant wait :D

Lynne Glazzard said...

drat, are you sure it will be June.... not late July, my June is already fully booked :)