Saturday 12 December 2009

Hattie Sanderson Master CLasses


Its taken me a while to get around to blogging but last weekend was just great!! THREE packed days of classes from the wonderfully talented Hattie Sanderson. My poor head took a week just to switch off from all the new design ideas I had in my head! I’ve yet to photograph my own work – but meanwhile I can show you a finished ring by Lesley Messam (above) and Helen Chalmers, featuring one of my very own beads :) (Below).




Hattie will be back with Art Clay Scotland next June - details will be up on our main web site asap!

3 comments:

Vickie Hallmark said...

Nice rings! You've got me wondering if there's room in her class near me.

The Little Bead Shop said...

Oh, if there is room I'd go! I picked up so much from Hattie, my head was buzzing for days after :)

She is back over for us in June next year! Cant wait :D

Lynne Glazzard said...

drat, are you sure it will be June.... not late July, my June is already fully booked :)