Sunday 20 December 2009

Faux Bone Bangle Tutorial Available online


I'm dying with the cold, it was only a matter of time.... but I'm never too ill to check out my favorite web sites like the Making Jewellery Magazine web site where I noticed that my recent Faux Bone Bangle Tutorial is available online.... FOR FREE!!! Check it out here.

Over Christmas I am going to be tinkering with my word press blog and eventually changing over to Word Press. For the time being I am duplicating posts on both blogs - and then I'll blog on this blog that I've posted on the other with a link. The girls at the Little Bead Shop are excited as they will inherit this blog. The blog may still interest you when they take it over as it will still be all to do with jewelery making - thats what beads are for :)


2 comments:

Jenn said...

Do you have a link for your new blog yet? I'd love to keep following you. And I'll keep following this one, too!

Unknown said...

Hi Emma i nominated you fro a sunshine award! Please visit my blog to claim it http://silvergemsdesigns.wordpress.com/