Monday 30 March 2009

Hattie Sanderson Is Coming to Scotland!

I'm extremely proud to announce that the fantastic Metal Clay artist Hattie Sanderson is coming to Scotland!! She will be teaching two intermediate/advanced workshops for us on the 5th & 6th of December. One is will be The Reversible Box Focals Workshop (pictured top) and the other is a Spinner Ring workshop (pictured bottom).

I'm so excited - and my place is BOOKED! Hattie has never been to the UK before let alone taught here! Its the most awsome opportunity for all us UK Metal Clay fanatics to learn from one of the best in the world! Hattie's work is just incredible and her style is instantly recognisable! She is also one of only two people (at the time of writing) to have achieved Level II in the prestigeous Masters Registry! I cannot put into words how excited I am about this!!! If you use metal clay then chances are you have heard of Hattie, but just in case you havent here are some pictures of her work ...........


Places on these workshops are limited and we expect them to go fast once booking opens. If you are interested then take the chance to register your interest now - and we'll contact you once booking opens! See the main web site for full details by clicking here. And PLEASE - if you are excited like I am LEAVE A COMMENT :)

5 comments:

Alison Reid said...

This is brilliant Emma.. will start saving my pennies....

Rebecca Crabtree said...

I'm jumping up and down with excitement!! xx

Mel P said...

My jaw is dropping at the beautiful jewellery, amazing and so exciting for you. Have an amazing day xx

Julie Haveland Beer said...

Aaah, those rings are just TDF - would have loved to create something like that!! You lucky girl, Emma!!

Jenn said...

Wow! her work is stunning...I'm jumping up and down excited for the people who live close enough to go!