Saturday 13 December 2008

Dots, dots and more dots - oh and some Pansies

Well, I have been putting in time on my torch again this week - and was drawn again to dotty beads with different reactive glasses. The top lot featuring develish EDP and the bottom two sets Cim's Cranberry Pink (which is their Rubino). I am loving CIM glass at the moment and just cant get enough of it!

If you are a lampworker then you may be interested to check out Sarah Hornik's latest publication - "Sarah's 12 favorite Colour Schemes and WHY they work". Its available as either a calender or a pdf file which is great if, like me, you are impatient! Its another lovely and inspiring piece of work by Sarah with serious eye candy! Buy one here!

5 comments:

ChatElaine said...

I love the bottom right pink set very gorgeous. I have given you a blog award, check out my blog for the details.

lesley messam said...

I think you beads are gorgeous.
I want them:)

lesley messam said...

I ment that your beads are gorgeous LOL:)

The Little Bead Shop said...

Thanks guys :) I'll have to come and check out that Blog Award - thank you so much:) And thanks for the kind words pickled :D xx

Jenn said...

Wow! you're getting some fabulous precision in your dots! I love the top right group of beads.