Thursday 16 October 2008

Whats on my hot plate...

You know- with so much bronze clay about at the moment in preparation for Sherri Haabs class in November I felt it would only be good form to play with some more Bronzclay! This clay allows real freedom. You can open a 100g packet and just play with it! Here is whats on my hot plate today .. . . .

The BronzClay has a unique smell as it dries - I think its a bit like Fake Tan so for today the studio smelled like a beauty salon! Sadly though no bronzed beauties to be found in my studio- only me at my torch. I'm be hoping that the kiln fairies have been kind to me - I'll find out when I go to my studio in the morning. The minds of many a lampworker in the UK are on the competition in the Beads & Beyond Magazine. I wonder if my entry is in the kiln right now...

1 comment:

Gemheaven said...

OHhh my local jewellery school was offering these classes but sold out ages ago sadly ~ I will be stalking your blog now!!!